lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

REVIEW FIRST TERM

REVIEW FIRST TERM


TENSES


AFFIRMATIVE


NEGATIVE


INTERROGATIVE


Short answer
 Affirmative


Short  answer Negative
Simple Present
I
                 I SPEAK English
I don't speak english today
Do i speak English today
yes , i do
no, i do not
you / we / they

They speaks English
They do not speak English
Do i speak english
yes, they
no, i do not

she / he / it
She speak English
She does not speak English
Does she speak English
yes, she does
no, she doesn't
Simple past

I/You/she/he/ it/we/they
She spoke English  last week
she didn't speak English last week
Did speak English last week
yes, she did
no, she  didn't

Present Progressive
Or continuous
I
I'm  speaking  English  now
I'm not speaking English now
Am i speaking English now
yes, i'm
no i'm not

You / we / they
you're  speaking English
you are not speaking English now
are you speaking English now
yes, you're
no, you're not

she / he / it
she's speaking English
she is not speaking English now
Is she speaking English now
yes, she's
no, she isn't






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario